Into its 15th year of commencement, Zoho an online project management tool launches Zoho Projects 7.
Here are 7 areas where the Zoho Projects 7 improvises the user-experience hurdles:
- Refreshed Aesthetics for a better UI-The Zoho Projects 7 comes with a lovely palette of colors that support multiple themes, art, and images. With the single-page layout, you can navigate to all modules with a single click.
- New status timeline-With the new status timeline, you can keep a track of the task progression and identify bottlenecks. This will enable you to take timely corrective measures.
- Uniformity in the Resource Utilization Chart UI-The Resource Utilization chart now provides a uniform view across all date ranges. With features like the new Heatmap view or the new Calendar option, you can seamlessly switch between views!
- Improved results-With advanced filters in all modules, project 7 is equipped to offer better solutions. The Improved advanced search supports a full-text search for the entire product.
- A quick work overview- The new Personal and Portfolio dashboards from GlobalHome, give you a bird’s-eye view of your project at all levels.
- Strengthen communications-The new Discuss Module’s integration with Zoho Cliq and Zoho Meeting is a great collaboration feature. Check out the other new integration features!
- 7. Organize your documents-The integration with Zohodrive will enhance the organizing of team folders.
With these new improved features, Zoho endeavors to simplify and streamline all work projects.